Multifamily & Commercial Management
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
TERRY & TERRY CO is comprised of a professional team with decades of real estate experience that are intricately involved in the day-to-day operations of commercial property management. The building operations and maintenance department offers various services for clients and owners including monitoring and maintaining facilities systems, maintenance work order management services, core and shell renovations, and construction management. The finance team provides property accounting and contract management, institutional level reporting and expense optimization programs.
Financial Management & Reporting
Our focus on the financial management area of our service allows us to focus our efforts on increasing the bottom line of our property owners and their investors.
- Rent collections
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable management
- Monthly or quarterly financial statement
- Cost control recommendations
- Cash management strategies
- Budget tracking and reporting
- Income & expense reporting
- Annual budget preparation and analysis
Building Management, Janitorial, Maintenance and Landscaping
Attention to maintaining a building’s physical requirements and improving its curve appeal requires the coordination and management of a variety of vendors, from landscaping and janitorial, to systems engineering and renovations.
- Timely Emergency response
- Building maintenance & Cleaning of common elements
- Property insurance renewals
- Capital improvement/budget planning
- Construction management
- Construction schedules and timelines
- Supervision of general contractor bid and selection process
- Supervision of landscaping vendors
- Supervision of janitorial & maintenance crews
- Income/Expense and valuation services
- Property Tax Review
- Cash flow analysis
- 24-Hour Service Center designed to coordinate timely maintenance responses and repairs
- Advise owner(s) on whether repair or replacement will best remedy a recurring issue
We realize that an important aspect of a building’s best assets are the tenants themselves and we work hard to provide the care and attention they need.
- Lease administration& renewals
- Implementing custom leasing agreements
- Timely response maintenance or administrative inquiries
- Effective communication with Tenants
- Exceptional care for common areas
- Work proactively to manage lease expirations and renewals
- Routinely solicit tenant feedback. This dialog with an emphasis on friendly casual interaction improves relations among tenants and can pinpoint areas of improvement while helping future property marketing efforts.
Property Marketing and Leasing
Terry & Terry Co uses impactful marketing strategies to effectively promote our client’s properties to brokers and prospective tenants. Terry & Terry Co will only work in the capacity of owner’s representative and not as tenant’s representative.
Terry & Terry Co provides a full range of marketing and leasing services to our clients for multifamily residential properties.
- Market comp analysis
- Property Showings
- Lease Drafting& Administration
- Tenant Retention Programs
- Revenue Forecasting & Budgeting
- Broker Relations & Incentive Programs
For multifamily properties that may need to undergo renovation we have a team of experienced and Licensed Engineers, General Contractors, Electricians, Air Conditioning, Plumbing Companies that we bring together for these capital improvement projects.
TERRY & TERRY CO seeks to identify and acquire value-add commercial real estate opportunities in South East Florida, primarily in joint ventures with institutional capital partners. Leveraging off our extensive experience in strategic management and leasing, and our granular knowledge of the markets in which we operate, and supported by our diverse knowledge as owners and managers of properties throughout TERRY & TERRY CO, we are able to underwrite opportunities quickly and with great accuracy, identify market trends and movements in advance of our competitors, and structure and close transactions swiftly. We develop a detailed value-add business plan for each property we pursue, and have been consistently successful in executing those business plans and meeting or exceeding the operational and financial objectives set out in those plans.